Your Own Personal Retreat
TIME WITH GOD | TIME TO REST | TIME FOR YOURSELF
Watchman Nee in Sit, Stand, Walk says, “… to sit down is simply to rest our whole weight – our load, ourselves, our future, everything – upon the Lord.”
We invite you to Sandy Cove for a time of rest, retreat and renewal.
Midweek (Sunday - Thursday nights) is typically a quieter time at Sandy Cove - perfect for you to spend some time alone connecting with God or connecting with your loved ones.
Book Your Midweek Personal Retreat Today!
1. Pick your date: any Sunday - Thursday within the next year
2. Choose a Chesapeake Lodge or Campground stay
Looking for Something to do?
- Spend some time going through your own “Personal Retreat Guide” provided to you at check in.
- Hike around the property or work out in the Fitness Center.
- Hang out in the TV Room.
- Play tennis, miniature golf or disc golf.
- Fish off the pier (seasonal, license required).
- Take out a canoe, kayak or paddleboat at the marina (seasonal).
- Shop at the Morning Cheer Bookstore (posted hours).
- Watch the sun set over the headwaters of The Chesapeake Bay.
We can have something special waiting in your room… choose from any one of the following…
A Slice of Heaven: Basket includes sparkling cider, two stem glasses, bath lotion, chocolates, fruit and sweet snacks. $32.00
Scent from Above: A bouquet of flowers. Turn down service, and chocolates placed on your bed when you arrive. $24.95
Heaven Scent: All the above for only $44.95
Rates and other important information
Midweek Personal Retreats in the Chesapeake Lodge
Rates include one night stay, all-you-can-eat breakfast and lunch, and any available activities.
Midweek Rates: $50 per person (plus tax)
Sunday through Thursday nights, based on availability
Children ages 0-3: FREE
Interested in a suite or a bayview room? Please ask when you call – no surcharges! We will guarantee a Lodge room, note your request, and make every effort to upgrade your room based on availability upon check in.
Midweek Personal Retreats in the Campground
Rates include one night stay and any available activities.
Meals are not included.
All rates are taxable.
Tent sites, RV sites and Rustic Cabins are open May 1st through October 31st.
Log Cabins are open all year.
- Tent Site - $35 per night, up to 8 people
- RV Site - $45 per night, up to 8 people
- Rustic Cabin - $70 per night, up to 6 people
- Log Cabin - May 1 – September 30: $189 per night, up to 8 people
- Log Cabin - October 1 – April 30: $99 per night, up to 8 people
- Check in 4 pm; Check out 10 am.
- Rates subject to change.
- Tax is additional.
- One night's stay deposit is required at time of reservation to reserve any Midweek Personal Retreat.
- Payment in full is due at the time of arrival.
- Sandy Cove Ministries does not have a restaurant. There is a dining room that may have additional meals available, although availability is not guaranteed. Please inquire about additional meals when you check in.
- Cancellations may be made 48 hours or more prior to the guest’s intended date of arrival with no penalty. Deposit will be refunded.
- Cancelling within 48 hours of intended arrival date or a no-show? There will be no refund of your first night’s deposit.