Financial Hardship? Partial Scholarships May Be Available!
Complete this Scholarship Application form completely.
The form will not submit successfully if any required fields are missing. You will be redirected to a confirmation page if your submission is successful.
In an effort to provide assistance to as many people as possible, the scholarship committee would like to remind everyone of the following guidelines:
- Scholarships are intended to be awarded to an individual/family one time only. Based on previous scholarship history of applicants, any subsequent requests that substantiate hardship will be considered at a lesser amount based on fund availability.
- Applications must be fully completed to be considered.
- Partial scholarships may be available from 10% to 50% of the total cost.
- At this time, the scholarships are to be used for individuals and families attending overnight Sandy Cove program events only. (Please note: Scholarships are not available for Mini Sabbaticals, Power Boosts, Midweek Personal Retreats or Weekend Bed & Breakfast stays.)
- Scholarships are for individual/family reservations only.
- Application must be filled out by the individual seeking a scholarship. Please do not apply on behalf of someone else.
- Scholarship applications should be submitted six to ten weeks prior to the event you would like to attend.
- Applications for Summer Together Family Camp will be received between March 1 and May 15 only. Late applications will be reviewed only if funds are available. When asked to enter the full cost of Family Camp, do not use the First Timers discount - scholarship are awarded based on full cost.
- Scholarship dollars only apply to one standard room per family