Experiencing Financial Hardship? Partial Scholarships May Be Available!
The mission of Sandy Cove is to help people connect with God and each other. We hear amazing stories of individuals and families growing in their relationships with Jesus Christ. If you desire to attend a Sandy Cove event but are facing an unexpected financial hardship, we invite you to apply for a partial scholarship.
A note from the Scholarship Committee…
The money provided for scholarship assistance comes from our very generous donors and it is our desire to steward these valuable resources well. Scholarships are available only to individuals and families who, due to unforeseen circumstances, have serious financial constraints which would prevent them from attending. Requests for assistance continue to increase and we prayerfully consider each application.
In an effort to provide assistance to as many people as possible, the scholarship committee would like to remind everyone of the following guidelines:
- Scholarships are intended to be awarded to an individual/family one time only. Based on previous scholarship history of applicants, any subsequent requests that substantiate hardship will be considered at a lesser amount based on fund availability.
- Applications must be fully completed to be considered.
- Partial scholarships may be available from 10% to 50% of the total cost.
- At this time, the scholarships are to be used for individuals and families attending Sandy Cove program events only.
- Scholarships are for individual reservations only.
- Scholarship applications should be submitted six to ten weeks prior to the event you would like to attend.
- Applications for Summer Together Family Camp will be received between March 1 and May 15 only. Late applications will be reviewed only if funds are available.
- Scholarship dollars only apply to one standard room per family.
How To Apply
- Prayerfully consider the amount you can contribute to the cost.
- Register for the event of your choice by calling 800.234.2683 or 410.287.5433 and pay the required deposit. The deposit is refundable if the scholarship is unavailable. The Scholarship Committee cannot review your application until your reservation has been made.
- Complete the appropriate application in full.
Sandy Cove Event Scholarship Application
Single Parent Scholarship Application
Operation Oasis Application
- Your application will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee. Please be assured that all information you provide will be kept in strict confidence.
- Once your application is reviewed by the Scholarship Committee you will be notified. If for some reason the scholarship is denied or you no longer wish to attend, your deposit will be refunded.
To the best of your ability, requests MUST arrive at Sandy Cove at least six weeks before the event you wish to attend (March 1 – May 15 for Summer Together Family Camp).
For answers and assistance, please email email@example.com.
I can’t thank you enough for the help you gave my wife and me in coming here. The timing of this program in my life is perfect and really helped me in my progression in developing a relationship with my wife, which truly honors God. This truly is a “God” moment. Needless to say, I wouldn’t be here without scholarship funds and I am very grateful. This is a wonderful place, and you are wonderful people. God bless you! -M.S.
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the scholarship you gave me. The Lord has changed me in many ways by the things I have experienced here. Many burdens have been left at Jesus’ feet here. I have cried many tears here, both of joy and release. I am only sad when I have to go home! Sandy Cove is a necessity to me. I call it my “Sandy Cove Vitamin!” I am always refreshed, renewed, and restored when I leave. -Kath