A Getaway at Sandy Cove!
TIME WITH GOD | TIME AWAY | TIME WITH FAMILY
Sometimes God tells us to take a break. To get away from our normal weekend chore list. We invite you to Sandy Cove for a Friday or Saturday night stay - where you will be treated to an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet!
Weekends at Sandy Cove are hopping with groups connecting with God and each other! Multiple worship services take place all over the conference center with private church retreats. The energy and excitement is contagious! Sandy Cove does not offer an open Sunday worship service so we encourage you to plan your own devotional.
Book Your Weekend Bed & Breakfast Stay Today!
1. Pick a date (s) within the next 60 days
2. Choose a Chesapeake Lodge or Campground stay
Looking for Something to do?
- Spend some time going through your own “Personal Retreat Guide” provided to you at check in.
- Relax by the enclosed sports pool and hot tub (Modest swimsuits are required for adults and children. One-piece for girls of all ages; baggy shorts for men and boys.) The pool has variable hours - ask when you check in.
- Hike around the property or work out in the Fitness Center.
- Hang out in the TV Room.
- Play tennis, miniature golf or disc golf.
- Fish off the pier (seasonal, license required).
- Take out a canoe, kayak or paddleboat at the marina (seasonal).
- Shop at the Morning Cheer Bookstore (posted hours).
- Watch the sun set over the headwaters of The Chesapeake Bay.
We can have something special waiting in your room… choose from any one of the following…
A Slice of Heaven: Basket includes sparkling cider, two stem glasses, bath lotion, chocolates, fruit and sweet snacks. $32.00
Scent from Above: A bouquet of flowers. Turn down service, and chocolates placed on your bed when you arrive. $24.95
Heaven Scent: All the above for only $44.95
Rates and other important information
Weekend Bed & Breakfast in the Chesapeake Lodge
Rates include one night stay, all-you-can-eat breakfast and any available activities.
Weekend Bed & Breakfast Rates: starting at $75 per person (plus tax)
Friday or Saturday nights, based on availability
Children ages 0-3: FREE; Ages 4-17: $25 per person
Surcharges apply to guarantee a bayview room or master/deluxe suite.
Weekend Bed & Breakfast in the Campground
Rates include one nights stay and any available activities.
Meals are not included.
All rates are taxable.
Tent sites, RV sites and Rustic Cabins are open May 1st through October 31st.
Log Cabins are open all year.
- Tent Site - $35 per night, up to 8 people
- RV Site - $45 per night, up to 8 people
- Rustic Cabin - $70 per night, up to 6 people
- Log Cabin - May 1 – September 30: $189 per night, up to 8 people
- Log Cabin - October 1 – April 30: $99 per night, up to 8 people
- Check in 4 pm; Check out 10 am.
- Rates subject to change.
- Tax is additional.
- One nights stay deposit is required at time of reservation to reserve any Personal Retreat.
- Payment in full is due at the time of arrival.
- Weekend Bed & Breakfast reservations may only be made within 60 days of departure.
- Sandy Cove Ministries does not have a restaurant. There is a dining room that may have additional meals available, although availability is not guaranteed. Please inquire about additional meals when you check in.
- Cancellations may be made 48 hours or more prior to the guest’s intended date of arrival with no penalty. Deposit will be refunded.
- Cancelling within 48 hours of intended arrival date or a no-show? There will be no refund of your first night’s deposit.